- 07.06.2023 11:00
Class will be held indoors upstairs at the Firehouse located on Old Tappan Road
45-minute session; $5 per person per session.
Space is limited and is filled on a first come, first serve basis.
We are still following guidelines developed in accordance with the OT Health Department, State of NJ, the Governor's Directives, and the CDC.
Admittance: Please stay home if you are sick.
- Be mindful of your personal limitations. It is important to pay attention to how you feel and be aware of symptoms of dehydration, heat stroke and heat exhaustion.
- Members are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings when arriving and leaving the exercise classes.
- Face coverings are not recommended during exercise but should be worn at all other times. The Borough will not provide face coverings to members.
- Attendees are required to maintain a six-foot social distance from each other to the best of their ability. Family members/caretakers may remain together in closer proximity.
- Attendance will be taken by the instructor at the beginning of every class.
- Restrooms are available.
- Participants who do not maintain social distancing will not be permitted to attend future exercise classes.
- Class will be suspended if people do not adhere to these restrictions.
Please wear sneakers
Click here for flyer
Next series events
The series of events starts on 22.03.2023 and ends on 31.01.2024.