IMPORTANT LEAF COLLECTION INFORMATION
The Department of Public Works will begin picking up leaves in the street on October 10th
Leaves will be picked up on a continual basis until we begin our last pick up on December 4th.
- Do not mix any debris such as branches, brush and rocks in the leaf piles.
- Rake the leaf piles as close to the curb as possible to insure safe passage of pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- Do not place leaves on top of or within 10 feet of storm drains and do not block fire hydrants.
- Please advise your landscaper NOT to mix branches with your leaves and to cart them away. Leaves will not be able to be picked up if there are branches mixed in.
- Vehicles parked on or close to a leaf pile will make it difficult or impossible to pick up resulting in that pile being passed by.
- Residents that have basketball backboards in the street are asked to remove them or turn them around, the borough will not be responsible for any damages that might occur.
Thank you for you support in the past and your future cooperation.