Many of the Borough's forms are now available as "fill-in" forms.  They may be filled in online and then printed.  Look for * next to the form. 

The forms listed below are PDF files. In order to view and print them, you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.  If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click on the Adobe Acrobat logo below for your safe, free version of this very useful tool. 


 Click on the links to search for forms




Planning Board



Finance/Tax Collection




General Forms

  Resident Service Request Form

  Hold Harmless Agreement (other than construction)*

  Employment Application*

  OPRA Request   (Open Public Records Act info & request form)

  Employee Compliment Form*

  2020 Community Garden Application

  No-Knock Registry

  Committee/Board Appointment Application*



  Zoning Permit:  
Application       Code       Zoning Map

  Abandoned Lot Registration

  Hold Harmless (construction) *

  Soil Disturbance Permit Application*

  Street Excavation Permit Application

  Right of Way Permit Application 

  Business Use Permit Application 

  All building permits click here

  COVID Acknowledgement Letter

  CCO - Rental and Resale Application

  CCO - Requirements for Alarms and Detectors


Finance/Tax Collection Forms

  Tax/Sewer ACH Withdrawal Form*

  100% Disabled Veteran* (instructions included)

  Senior Citizen & 100% Disabled Person Deduction*

  Income Statement for Seniors & 100% Disabled Person Deduction*    
    This is a Required attachment for the Senior Citizen & 100% Disabled Person Deduction Form.

  Veteran Deduction*

  Sewer Utility Senior Citizen Reduction*

  Property Record Change Form*


Planning Board Forms

  Residential Variance Application*

  Multipurpose Application* 


Clerk FormsLicensing

  Pet (dog & cat) Licensing Application* 

  Animal (other than dog or cat) License Application*

  Business License Application 

  Towing License Application*

Dwelling Registration

  Landlord Registration



  Voter Registration Application *

  Vote by Mail Application (Absentee Ballot ) *

  Mail-In Ballot Opt Out Form

  Election Law Enforcement Comm. Forms & Compliance Manual for Campaign Reporting 

Liquor Licenses

  Liquor License - 12 page Application *

  Liquor License - Social Affairs Permit*

  Liquor License Transfer Guide 


  Instructions for a Raffle License *

  Application for a Raffle License *


Recreation Forms

  Register on-line for:    Baseball    Girl's Softball    Basketball    Soccer

  CLICK HERE  to connect to Community Pass on-line registration system.

  Notification of Injury

  Recreation Permit Application

  United Water Company Property - Outreach & Education Information

Golf Course Form

  Application for Use of Facilities - Club House*

Registrar Forms

  Marriage License - Requirements  

  Marriage License - License Application  *

  Certified Copy of Vital Record - Marriage

  Certified Copy of Vital Record - Birth Certificate 

  Certified Copy of Vital Record - Death Certificate


Additional information